Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rau'shee Warren Captures WBA/IBO Gold, Edges Payano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rau'shee Warren Captures WBA/IBO Gold, Edges Payano

Premier Boxing Champions on NBC from UIC Pavilion in Chicago - The opening bout of the night saw Rau'shee Warren (14-1, 4 KOs) earn a bantamweight world championship as he defeated Juan Carlos Payano (17-1, 8 KOs) in a rematch of their August 2015 world title bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats to Warren for the victory. Props to Payano for being humble in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
      Congrats to Warren for the victory. Props to Payano for being humble in defeat.
      Agreed, but I think Warren should drop the idea of a third fight and go for something else.

Comment

Props to warren, so much more talent than broner, he's finally getting his due! His wife is also bad as fuuuuuuuu

Comment

He aint got more talent than broner, period. Weak division. And he needs to work on his stamina. He's hella weak.

Comment

He is good, can be better, but nice win, but close fights.
            P.D
            **** THE IBO

Comment

Mad respect to Rau'shee!!! Keep doing yo thang boiii

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Agreed, but I think Warren should drop the idea of a third fight and go for something else.
                I agree. Plus I personally think Warren won the first fight to begin with and should really be 2-0 vs Payano.

Comment

Working...
                X