Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caicedo - The Secret To Payano's (And So Many Others') Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caicedo - The Secret To Payano's (And So Many Others') Success

By Jake Donovan - If you ask around at Caicedo Sports Gym in Miami, most of the athletes there will tell you the moment they most dread is when Juan Carlos Payano feels like they're not pushing themselves to the limit. Unofficially dubbed "The General" by his gym mates, Payano has no problem taking charge in the absence of on-site leadership.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've seen him several times & he's a complete pro, has it all...Difficukt to nite in chicago...thought he won the 1st but difficult on Chicag, it's almost Warren's back yard...glad it's on tv...

Comment

I wasn't going to watch this fight but this a great article has piqued my interest!!

MORE GREAT ARTICLES LIKE THIS PLEASE

Comment

“Mr Dundee why am I doing all this when all I want to be is a coach?” He told me, ‘You got some skills. Plus look at you – green eyes, blonde hair, you’re a good looking white boy, we can make some money! I told him I didn’t want to be a fighter. So he replied, “Well in addition to the best looking kid I’ve seen, you also must be the dumbest I’ve ever seen.”

Dundee sounds like a pimp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          I wasn't going to watch this fight but this a great article has piqued my interest!!

MORE GREAT ARTICLES LIKE THIS PLEASE
          You didn't see the first fight?

Comment

Terrific article. Caicedo is a relatively unknown trainer but he is doing a lot of great work, I didn't know that he spent time learning under Angelo Dundee.

Comment

Working...
            X