Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson, Thomas Williams Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson, Thomas Williams Go Face To Face

Stevenson vs. Williams Photos - MONTREAL, Canada - Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) and Gestev are proud to officially announce, "SHOOTOUT", the next fight for power-punching Adonis "Superman" Stevenson, July 29 at Centre Videotron, a presentation of Videotron in association with Mise-O-Jeu. This event is presented as part of the prestigious "Premier Boxing Champions" (PBC) series, to be broadcast live in the United States, and on Canal Indigo in Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not watching a Stevenson fight till I see him and Krusher on the same bill .

Comment

I guess the WBC is no longer concerned with who the belt is defended against. That's a shame..

Comment

I could care less about Stevenson until he fights someone in the top 3

Comment

If Adonis Stevenson fights and no one gives a f#ck does it really matter is the new if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around does it make a sound.

Comment

Adonis is a sharp dressed man.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              If Adonis Stevenson fights and no one gives a f#ck does it really matter is the new if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around does it make a sound.
              Ward is very close...

Ward vs Fonfara or even better, Alvarez, is good work, and assuming he wins, a shot at the WBC will really halt the drama vs Kovalev. If Ward wins by points against Stevenson. Ward becomes supreme A side and then I'd really like to hear Duva on this one and why Ward vs Kova won't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Ward is very close...

Ward vs Fonfara or even better, Alvarez, is good work, and assuming he wins, a shot at the WBC will really halt the drama vs Kovalev. If Ward wins by points against Stevenson. Ward becomes supreme A side and then I'd really like to hear Duva on this one and why Ward vs Kova won't happen!
                Idk what you are talking about. Kov vs Ward seems on deck for Nov. 19 assuming all goes well between now and then. Stevenson hasn't got anything that ***y in his foreseeable future and sure as f#ck hasn't did anything notable since the Fonfora fight a few years back.

Stevenson is just cashing checks for low to no risk bs fights. And **** on one level respect to him for getting 7 digits for bs fights over and over, but I'm not gonna act like that's going to endure me to him.

Comment

WTF is canal Indigo ???????

I'll watch , I like what Williams did against Edwin

July 16 is turning into a decent night of fights if they're all on TV with
                  Adonis / Williams
                  Wilder / Arreola
                  JCC / Love

Comment

Stevenson looks like fawking wood Harris

Comment

Working...
                    X