Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Orlando Salido is Very Ready For Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Orlando Salido is Very Ready For Vasyl Lomachenko

Orlando Salido Interview - NEW YORK - Vasyl Lomachenko turned a Puerto Rican celebration into a Ukrainian holiday with a brutal knockout of Rocky Martinez to take the WBO junior lightweight title Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salido will bring it. I'd like to see how Loma responds the second time around. But what'll come of Vargas, he won the fight shouldn't he get a crack at Loma first?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Salido will bring it. I'd like to see how Loma responds the second time around. But what'll come of Vargas, he won the fight shouldn't he get a crack at Loma first?
      No why would he, acctually everyone seems to be forgetting that WBO 130lb mandatory Miguel Berchelt is next in line, then he will be able to fight Salido, but wouldnt surprise me if Arum manage to postpone the mandatory for after Loma beats Salido

Comment

I thought he had to fight Berchelt. You remember? That guy in the Yucatan.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
          No why would he, acctually everyone seems to be forgetting that WBO 130lb mandatory Miguel Berchelt is next in line, then he will be able to fight Salido, but wouldnt surprise me if Arum manage to postpone the mandatory for after Loma beats Salido
          A unification of belts. Vargas still holds the WBC. I wouldn't be surprised if Arum somehow managed to get Salido as Loma's next fight. The way Salido was being interviewed after his and before Loma's fight, I automatically thought this was the next fight for both guys.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I thought he had to fight Berchelt. You remember? That guy in the Yucatan.
          Be honest with you, I only saw Loma vs Salido next and wondered why Vargas isn't getting any mention. Berchelt is a guy I've seen fight twice before so I completely forgot about him

Comment

Be honest with you, I only saw Loma vs Salido next and wondered why Vargas isn't getting any mention. Berchelt is a guy I've seen fight twice before so I completely forgot about him
            The last thing I recall, Berchelt and his pleaders were blocking the Martinez vs Lomachenko fight. He is the interim champion, and inherits a shot at the title. I'm sure we'll be hearing from his lawyer soon.

Comment

Working...
            X