Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: No Matter How Hard it is, I'll Keep Going Until Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: No Matter How Hard it is, I'll Keep Going Until Death

Where one door closes, another seems to open. That would be the case for hard-hitting Ruslan Provodnikov. After a thrilling and entertaining loss to Lucas Matthysse the previous April, the likelihood of watching Provodnikov on HBO diminished.
    [Click Here To Read More]

could say same about molina but i really hope provo gets his win tonight he really deserves it. if molina comes to bang this could be such a great fight

Comment

Dang i have a ton of respect for Provo after this interview. Sad what some kids have to go through & witness but still make something of himself. With that said, after Molina i wanna see Spence vs. Provo. This will tell if Spence is another hype or not & the way Spence wins if he wins will tell us about him as a fighter.

Comment

Molina's chin is suspect, which could make the fight end earlier than expected

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Molina's chin is suspect, which could make the fight end earlier than expected
          shut up, i swear, boxingscene idiots think everyone who gets wobbled has a suspect chin.

suspect suspect ducking ducking

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            shut up, i swear, boxingscene idiots think everyone who gets wobbled has a suspect chin.

suspect suspect ducking ducking
            He's been wobbled, knocked out, knocked down numerous times. He was blitzed in one round by DeMarco. I would say he doesn't do that great when hit clean by a guy with a decent punch. At the same time he has a very dangerous punch so few guys try to stay in there to check it. Broner played safe and just boxed.

Comment

Provodnikov is a true warrior. He deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                He's been wobbled, knocked out, knocked down numerous times. He was blitzed in one round by DeMarco. I would say he doesn't do that great when hit clean by a guy with a decent punch. At the same time he has a very dangerous punch so few guys try to stay in there to check it. Broner played safe and just boxed.

the fight with demarco was a short stupid stoppage.

pac has been wobbled and knocked down out a couple times. is he suspect?

mayweather has been rocked a few times, is he suspect?

cotto has been knocked out and hurt, is he suspect?

margairto has been hurt and knocked out, was he suspect?

they all still have decent chins, not "suspect"

Comment

Provodnikov vs. Broner is a fight that just makes a lot of sense. It would sell well too.

Comment

Provo is a true warrior and gives it his all all time.

Hopefully he goes in the trenches and takes it to Molina and goes ham on his body and take him out like take out.

Broner vs Provodnikov is what we need!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X