Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SHO Sports Head on Mayweather-Pacquiao II Rumor, Floyd Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: SHO Sports Head on Mayweather-Pacquiao II Rumor, Floyd Return

It's been speculated that as part of the recent lawsuit settlement, between Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum and powerful adviser/manager Al Haymon, that there was an understanding that negotiations would begin for a rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

INB4 Spoon's Investigation #231

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      INB4 Spoon's Investigation #231

'even Spain thought Floyd lost'

'Slow motion shows one armed Pac dominated IV man Froid BWAHAHAHAHAHA'

Uncle Roger: ' Floyd’s legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again'

Last edited by Caught Square; 06-10-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I imagine if Mayweather does come back to try to beat Marciano's record, it'll have to be soon. The longer he stays away, the harder it will be to come back. Same for Pacquiao.

Comment

The rematch is meaningless at this point. Way to late in their careers. Might as well watch Roy Jones Jr. vs. Felix Trinidad on YouTube.

Comment

It is meaningless but if they came back i hope they only fight each other

leave thurman brook garcia spence to fight each other much more interested to find out who is the NEXT king at welter

Comment

I would like to see a rematch, even if it is quite a dud, again. It would be good not to hear excuses about shoulder injuries and complaints about no painkiller injections allowed. If it doesn't happen, I'm content that it was a fair result. Nobody was badly hurt. Pacquaio probably landed the best punch in the fight but Mayweather outboxed him, or outpointed him. It was a bit too much of a sparring session, and not enough urgency on Pac's part in last few rounds.

Comment

Was this necessary? He said this a month ago. Only people even thinking about a Pacquiao rematch are bitter ass Floyd haters/Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Supposedly its not feasible for Manny to be a senator & a boxer so I think Floyd vs Manny II is dead in the water right there beyond what rumors are or aren't floating around at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

'even Spain thought Floyd lost'

'Slow motion shows one armed Pac dominated IV man Froid BWAHAHAHAHAHA'

Uncle Roger: ' Floyd’s legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again'

I don't think the FRAUDSTER wants any part of a healthy Pac-Man, Do U?

Comment

Working...
                    X