Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Sports Head Nelson Still Feeling Buzz of Vargas-Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Sports Head Nelson Still Feeling Buzz of Vargas-Salido

It's been several days since WBC super featherweight belt-holder Francisco Vargas and Orlando Salido waged their insta-classic at the StubHub Center in Carson, California on HBO. After twelve hard-fought rounds the bout was ruled a draw. It was Salido's first appearance on the network after twenty years in this game and thirteen losses.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've watched this fight 6 or 7 times since saturday, lol.

Comment

That was a classic fight Saturday. HBO needs to get together with his main promotional companies Golden Boy, Top Rank, K2, and Roc Nation and tell look y'all want more dates and more money make more fights like Salido vs Vargas.

Between the 4 they have more than enough talent to make fight like these consistently.

By the way is possible for Golden Boy to have 2 rematches on HBO in November?
      Can we get Salido vs Vargas and Soto Karass vs Kamagei on the same night?

Comment

This fight definitely showed more skill than what provo-molina will do. Now thats the definition of rockem sockem robots

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          I've watched this fight 6 or 7 times since saturday, lol.
          I rewatched it today too. make it like the 6 times myself.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
            I rewatched it today too. make it like the 6 times myself.

Greatest Stubhub fight to date. And that's saying a lot.

Comment

I like both fighters and the fight was great.........BUT is anyone else getting tired of just seeing slugfest?

Comment

I bet he still feeling that buzz. He must've tied on a good one. That bender probably didn't end until Monday morning... Made money hand over fists, fight was good, did cocaine and drank 1,000 bottles of champagne until Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  I like both fighters and the fight was great.........BUT is anyone else getting tired of just seeing slugfest?
                  that wasnt "just a slugfest"

if you cant see the subtle skilled movements than please just stick to casually watching at home and not discussing the sport with the big boys.

Comment

Im a big time boxing fan and proud to say i have seen this fight 4 times now... this is one of the greatest fights ive ever seen...... amazing......just amazing

Comment

Working...
                    X