Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Takes The Stand in $27 Million Lawsuit By All Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Takes The Stand in $27 Million Lawsuit By All Star

As previously reported, the legal battle continues to play out in Miami, Florida. Last week, All Star Boxing President Felix 'Tutico' Zabala had some strong words when he took the stand in his lawsuit against two-division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Worst of luck, AFRAID COWARD PIECE OF ****.

HOPE YOU GO ABSOLUTELY BROKE.

Comment

Canelo got this. Look at that picture with the judge. See how she is playing with her hair. She probably got wet.

Comment

LMAO!!! Omgod XXDDD

F you so hard Canelo lmao at you right now. Look at Chepos photo lmao, he signed a contract in english and he doesnt even understand english lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

LMAO!!! Omgod XXDDD

F you so hard Canelo lmao at you right now. Look at Chepos photo lmao, he signed a contract in english and he doesnt even understand english lmao.
          Why would you do a contract in a language someone doesn't understand??? Fuk I could piece together Lord Of The Rings sht translated, put it on paper and get MANY 18 year old to sign it. A legit FKN company would want that person to look it over with at least sleazy attorney.

Comment

The more I read about that company the more I know it's joke. If GB cab show they did a contract in English and Spanish as well as showing a lawyer signed off on it with Canelo...he's off the hook. Maybe owe some sht but not no $25 MILLION

Comment

Worst of luck, AFRAID COWARD PIECE OF ****.

HOPE YOU GO ABSOLUTELY BROKE.

Man I hope Oscar gets 15 years to life for being a liar.

Comment

They should've settle this shh, he's made damned good money since then. Oscar looked stressed as fffffk in the pictures in the other post like he needed six lines of blow and a time machine.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Man I hope Oscar gets 15 years to life for being a liar.
                  Why would you want another person to do jail time over some stupid sht??? Like being a liar??? What kind of person are you??? Your not right in the head.

Comment

Worst of luck, AFRAID COWARD TO FIGHT WARD PIECE OF ****.

HOPE YOU GO ABSOLUTELY BROKE. FK I KNOCK EVERYONE OUT 154-168...EXCEPT YOU ANDRE WARD!!! 164 lbs ONLY

Well at least your keeping it REAL!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X