Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Fighting Words' - Francisco Vargas-Orlando Salido: Trials By Fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Fighting Words' - Francisco Vargas-Orlando Salido: Trials By Fire

by David P. Greisman - It’s not always easy. And even for those who make it look easy, it still isn’t. The performances we see on fight night are the result of days dedicated to training, to preparation and pain, to self-discipline and sacrifice...

[Click Here To Read More]

this was a really good fight!!!!! salido is made of steel

Comment

brutal fight by all standards

Comment

One of the greatest fights I've ever seen.... just amazing. Two warriors who elevated there careers and both put on the most brilliant performances of there career..... special

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          brutal fight by all standards
          As I watched I was saying, oh hell yes! This is a battle that surpassed the battle I was expecting. Two Mexicanos putting it down, and leaving it all in the ring.

Comment

Fight of the year.

I stood & clapped for the dudes in my house after watching it.

If you aint watch it. Make sure you watch one of the 100 replays on HBO. It's worth it.

Comment

These type of fights are the reason I watch boxing. I believe we would have more great fights like this if the clinching rule was enforced. I hope HBO matches these guys up again and pays them well like they did for Gatti/Ward.

Comment

Working...
              X