Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido's Manager: I Don't Know What Else He Has To Do To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido's Manager: I Don't Know What Else He Has To Do To Win!

Before a crowd of 7,378 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, WBC super featherweight world champion Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas (23-0-2, 17 KOs) and former three-time world champion Orlando "Siri" Salido (42-13-4, 30 KOs, 1 NC) went to war for twelve rounds. The fight ended in a majority draw with scores of 114-114, 114-114 and 115-113 in favor of Vargas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Have to punch them in the balls harder duh.

I do like Salido though, when Trump wins he can stay.

Comment

I thought he won, but it was close. Great fight.

Comment

Well, now you know how Lomachenko felt when you constantly smacked him on the nads for nearly the full 12 rounds.

I say it's a taste of your own medicine, If all goes well for Lomachenko I'd definitely be up for the rematch between Lomachenko and Salido but this time not in Texas/California and also not that same referee they had last time he is god awful one of the worst in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Have to punch them in the balls harder duh.

I do like Salido though, when Trump wins he can stay.
          Lmfao, I'd be kicking him out for that fight with Lomachenko a man shouldn't intentionally smack another man in the balls as many times as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
            Lmfao, I'd be kicking him out for that fight with Lomachenko a man shouldn't intentionally smack another man in the balls as many times as he did.

That was horrible does Loma have kids? If not he never will. His balls took a beating.

Comment

It was a close fight. Both guys had their moments.
              It was a draw. Hopefully they fight again.

Comment

Sometimes it's not about Ws and Ls. It's about fighting well enough to get another TV date and stay in the mix to land that big name opponent. Salido continues to keep himself relevant. I always tell people control the controllables and everything else will fall in place.

Comment

I thought he did enough for the W and it seems most people on this site think the same way

Comment

I didn't c it, view Mijares/Gutierrez but all I.read said very close, two papers commented on Salido's fouling & low blows. Ref Caiz Sr. didn',control the fighters,well, from news reports...I' d appreciate some good comments. Sorry I missed the fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X