Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jim Lampley Gets Very Emotional, Talks Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jim Lampley Gets Very Emotional, Talks Muhammad Ali

Jim Lampley Interview - Septic shock was the cause of Muhammad Ali's death late Friday night, according to a family spokesman. A public memorial service and funeral procession will be held Friday for Ali in his hometown of Louisville, Ky., where he will be buried.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow Muhammad Ali even baby-sat Jim Lampleys daughter great way to end the interview it remind me of a clip I saw from ' In this Corner ' where Ali was playing around with this little girl and made her look the opposite direction as she did that he ate her dessert ...lol.

Comment

cant believe Jim Lampley is almost 70 years old, looks great for his age

Comment

A regular dude who inspired and united people. That's something we all can learn from. I would love to honestly see Ali in a fight on HD HBO cameras, can you imagine? My god... Blazing speed

Comment

Apparently Jim Lampley is a racist, if you dont like Floyd you are a racist.

But from this interview he said his mother taught him not to be racist and it was a cardinal sin to hate someone for their race, said he liked that Ali stuck it to the white man, but yeah the man is a RACIST because if you dont like Floyd you are a racist.

It shows the two different generations, Ali was the hero of the urban youth and college age and teens back in the 60s, in 2016 Floyd is the hero and infallible leader of these new generation my how times have changed.

Good interview by Radio Rahim.

Comment

Working...
          X