Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams: A lot of People Wrote Me Off in Rodriguez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams: A lot of People Wrote Me Off in Rodriguez Fight

Few people believed that Thomas Williams and Edwin Rodrguez were destined to box a dull 12 round affair when they squared off on April 30 at the StubHub Center. Given the styles of both men and their respective power, a knockout was on the cards as soon as the fight was signed. Williams recently spoke to BoxingScene.com from his vacation spot in Puerto Rico, expressing his delight at being able to stop Rodrguez in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope this cat KOs Stevenson!

Comment

I like it when people write off a fighter and he finds the strength and determination to rise above. Thomas is an interesting person and committed as a fighter.

Comment

Lol he quit against campillo of course people didn't have lot of trust in him. He'll get blown out by Stevenson.

Comment

same old **** people will defend stevenson opponent and say he is a great fighter. he'll get beaten easily and the same people will complain that stevenson fights nobody. Williams quit vs campillo. he does have the power to knock out stevenson but he doesnt have the skill set to land that kind of punch on him.

Keep bringing up darnell boone and put your money on williams though people.

Comment

Working...
          X