Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Offers To Stage Trump vs. Sanders Debate on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Offers To Stage Trump vs. Sanders Debate on PPV

LAS VEGAS, NV -- Top Rank, Inc. is ready to promote "THE HEAVYWEIGHT DEBATE:: DONALD TRUMP vs. BERNIE SANDERS." The idea of the debate was first proposed on Wednesday night when Trump appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and Kimmel asked Trump if he would consider it. Trump's response to Kimmel was "We would have such high ratings and I think I should take that money and give it to some worthy charity."
    [Click Here To Read More]

go away you old turd

Comment

Go away, old turd.

Comment

Holy f#ck why does Arum got such a boner for Trump. Even illegal Mexicans be like "calm down old jewish guy, ain't nobody kicking us out".

Comment

Go away you old turd.

Comment

I'll just watch the replay a week later on CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Holy f#ck why does Arum got such a boner for Trump. Even illegal Mexicans be like "calm down old jewish guy, ain't nobody kicking us out".
              Arum is part of the elite establishment,,, trump got these guys shook

Comment

If Trump becomes president, half of TR's stable will have to be deported back to Mexico.

Comment

At this point arum is literally like i dont got much time so fu ck it everything ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Arum is part of the elite establishment,,, trump got these guys shook
                    Trump is the elite establishment. He's just pretending he's not to be more popular with people who are impressed by loud voices and shiny things.

Comment

Working...
                    X