Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: I Will Ask Al Haymon To Get Me Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: I Will Ask Al Haymon To Get Me Adrien Broner

Adrien Broner will be the next target of Mexico's Miguel Vazquez if he is able to overcome Erick Bone this Saturday in San Antonio, Texas in the main event of a TGB Promotions that will be broadcast by Fox Sports.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR TITERE! Vasquez would box circles around Broner!

Comment

sorry vasquez. haymon only looks out for undefeated and black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        sorry vasquez. haymon only looks out for undefeated and black fighters.
        Hahaha! Id green k u bcuz u always say what im thinking but it says i have to spread the love.

Comment

Wow. Even an obscure boxer like Vasquez knows what the operating procedures are when it comes to getting the fight you want. Lara just effing talk. His manager Decubas is so useless and all he wants to do is tweet.

Comment

He could probably outpoint him in a snoozer, but Broner would just get another gift to add to his collection.

Comment

most boring fighter in the planet, not even Lara approaches how boring Vazquez can be in the ring

Comment

Someone tell the writer Miguel Rivera that Vazquez last opponent was Argenis Mendes, not Rances Barthelemy. I know most y'all don't watch these cards but you can at least boxrec the **** and act like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Hahaha! Id green k u bcuz u always say what im thinking but it says i have to spread the love.
                  Haha thanks. But honestly vasquez aint getting broner. Unless he looks like ***** at 147 then yeah

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    Wow. Even an obscure boxer like Vasquez knows what the operating procedures are when it comes to getting the fight you want. Lara just effing talk. His manager Decubas is so useless and all he wants to do is tweet.
                    I didnt even think about it like that! Your absolutely right. Lara always says he wants someone but he never has his preople negotiate

Comment

Working...
                    X