Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara-Martirosyan II Leads Second-Most Watched '16 SHO Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara-Martirosyan II Leads Second-Most Watched '16 SHO Telecast

The recent Showtime-televised tripleheader of super welterweight title fights appealed to boxing fans, as the network posted its second-most watched boxing telecast of 2016. The May 21 show from The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas saw Erislandy Lara top Vanes Martirosayan in their title fight rematch, along with Jermall and Jermell Charlo becoming the first set of twin boxers in history to simultaneously reign as titlists in the same weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, at least it's an improvement over the previous telecast.

Comment

Whoa. That's a big number. Way bigger than I suspected.

Comment

Lara is definitely the A side against golovkin

Comment

Lemiuex got 50k on Fox Sports 2 before Golovkin fought him. Lara did 10 times the viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Whoa. That's a big number. Way bigger than I suspected.
            ya when putting everything into perspective like how many people have showtime compared to hbo stuff like that. i expected less to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Lara is definitely the A side against golovkin
              loughler wont even entertain the idea of lara ggg for whatever reason so there cant be no A or B side

Comment

See I knew that once Showtime started putting out fights ont he regular, their viewership would gradually rise. I hope the Molina vs Provodnikov and Andrade vs Nelson card does the best numbers yet

Comment

Not bad, especially given how ShowTime boxing has been doing.

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Lemiuex got 50k on Fox Sports 2 before Golovkin fought him. Lara did 10 times the viewers.
                  So this number doesn't include Canadian viewers?

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X