Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Beats Vanes Martirosyan - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Beats Vanes Martirosyan - HUGE Gallery

Lara vs. Vanes Rematch Photos - LAS VEGAS - On a night Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara successfully defended his WBA/IBO Super Welterweight Championships with a hard-fought 12-round unanimous decision over Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan, undefeated brothers Jermall and Jermell Charlo, of Houston, became the first twins in boxing history to hold world titles in the same weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao notice Lara didn't mention Golovkin. GGG's first punch will have The Cuban Trackstar pulling a Kermit Cintron.

Atleast 154 is finally on the move, I got Andrade taking it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Lmao notice Lara didn't mention Golovkin. GGG's first punch will have The Cuban Trackstar pulling a Kermit Cintron.

He did, the stupid translator say some of the things Lara actual said in Spanish

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

because he already directly called lil G out and isn't afraid to get in there. unlike that mexican chicken alvared

Comment

Bring on Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            because he already directly called lil G out and isn't afraid to get in there. unlike that mexican chicken alvared
            I agree he isn't afraid but we'll have to see.

Would.love to see Golovkin vs Lara as I genuinely think besides my sometimes goofy rambling that The Cuban can make GGG look ordinary before finally catching Lara with something big.

Then again I think NSB would shut down if somehow Lara takes his game to another level and completely outboxes Golovkin.

Comment

warrr Lara.. vanes kept coming good foght...

Comment

Working...
              X