No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Martirosyan - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Martirosyan - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Lara vs. Vanes LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard - LAS VEGAS - The six elite 154-pound fighters will collide tonight as part of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader. The fighters went face-to-face for the first time Thursday at the final press conference before they enter the ring live on SHOWTIME from The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight

Comment

Was Lara the guy that is supposed to give GGG problems hahaha funny. Martirosyan was easily touching Lara's body, I would like to see how Lara takes GGG body punches; if Angulo was able to knock Lara down twice, GGG will finish him within 4 rounds at most.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
        Was Lara the guy that is supposed to give GGG problems hahaha funny. Martirosyan was easily touching Lara's body, I would like to see how Lara takes GGG body punches; if Angulo was able to knock Lara down twice, GGG will finish him within 4 rounds at most.
        I thought the same thing. Did you see how many hard lefts to the body were landed on Lara. I vision him squirming like a b!tch on the mat similar to Macklin in a fight with GGG.

Also, dude might have won but those cards were ridiculous. The fight was closer than 116-111

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
          I thought the same thing. Did you see how many hard lefts to the body were landed on Lara. I vision him squirming like a b!tch on the mat similar to Macklin in a fight with GGG.

Also, dude might have won but those cards were ridiculous. The fight was closer than 116-111
          Imo GayLoveKin is not as fast on his feet... secondly, vanes weighs the same as GayLoveKin in the ring, third...Lara has been saying he would fight GayLoveKin for what? A year? Fourth...Lara might have had a tough fight, but his resume pisses all over GayLoveKins even with his "losses" lastly, while all of you mouth off about Lara (who weighed only 160 tonight) he has at least said he would fight GayLoveKin at 160...how about you all start giving a little respect for the guy willing to have the balls to move up instead of demanding a 164 catchweight vs the top guy in the next division up....bunch of vaginas who live through their hero.

Comment

I have been saying it for years... Lara is a mirage... Looks the part, acts the part, but is nothing special

Comment

8 rounds to Vanes? ok.

Comment

7-5 or 8-4 fight with a BS point taken..
                Lara is just way too inactive..he bores you to death for most of every round then flashes brilliant hand speed and accuracy every so often... He blew the Canelo fight and made this one closer than he should have...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Imo GayLoveKin is not as fast on his feet... secondly, vanes weighs the same as GayLoveKin in the ring, third...Lara has been saying he would fight GayLoveKin for what? A year? Fourth...Lara might have had a tough fight, but his resume pisses all over GayLoveKins even with his "losses" lastly, while all of you mouth off about Lara (who weighed only 160 tonight) he has at least said he would fight GayLoveKin at 160...how about you all start giving a little respect for the guy willing to have the balls to move up instead of demanding a 164 catchweight vs the top guy in the next division up....bunch of vaginas who live through their hero.
                  Pathetic squirmy hater... GGG's not even my favorite fighter, but I am just entertained by the made up need to crap on GGG's resume haters. You guys are the best!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X