Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Jackson: Charlo Disrespected My Father, He'll Pay in The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Jackson: Charlo Disrespected My Father, He'll Pay in The Ring!

Jermell Charlo (27-0, 12 KOs) might share exactly the same DNA with his twin brother Jermall, but boxing also runs deep in the genetic makeup of John Jackson's family. His father Julian (55-6, 49 KOs) was a two-division titleholder who ranks among the deadliest one-punch knockout artists in the history of the sport. Brother Julius (19-1, 15 KOs) is a contender in the super middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah War Jackson, piece of shit no class charlo gonna die tonight!

Comment

ooooh sh#t.....it's on now.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
        Hell yeah War Jackson, piece of shit no class charlo gonna die tonight!
        Talk about irony. Why do you say shlt like that?

Comment

Julian Jackson would have KTFO Jamal Charles. Charles is nothing, a boxing nobody and a boxing never has been. He shouldn't even be allowed to speak on boxing, YET.

Comment

He said nothing wrong, but I see why John would be mad lol.

Comment

Jackson is a lot better than his record suggests. He got robbed against Willie Nelson and he was beating Andy Lee from pillar to post until he got over confident and got clipped.

I'm going with Jackson in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Julian Jackson would have KTFO Jamal Charles. Charles is nothing, a boxing nobody and a boxing never has been. He shouldn't even be allowed to speak on boxing, YET.
                he would, but what does the Chiefs runningback have to do with this?

Comment

I don't see this fight being that competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Jackson is a lot better than his record suggests. He got robbed against Willie Nelson and he was beating Andy Lee from pillar to post until he got over confident and got clipped.

I'm going with Jackson in this one.
                    I think Jermell is a little better at everything vs. Jackson. Charlo should win.

Comment

Working...
                    X