Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Trout is Just a Name To Me. He beat Cotto, So What?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Trout is Just a Name To Me. He beat Cotto, So What?

Jermall Charlo (23-0, 18 KOs), over the last three years has seemed as complete a fighter as they come. He shoots his jab like Mark Breland, spears the right cross like Thomas Hearns and utilizes creative angles like Sugar Ray Leonard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trout is your first step up fight doe. You should be terrified.

Comment

Ok then tell your promoter to get your a better fighter next time

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Exactly, man at the rate they've been moving these two Jet model magazine twin Charles brother, you might see them in a significant fight by 2018. These brothers haven't fought anyone, yet they're calling Trout the name? They're the ****ing name, Trout shoukd be saying this, not them.

Now, I'm NOT SAYING that they're not talented, they are. But they're nobodies, and they have no room to talk. AT ALL, they're bottom of the totem pole low, by my standards.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          It is his first step up. With that said, I think he stops Trout around the 8th or so. Trout got floored by Daniel Dawson (twice.)

Comment

Is that fight on tonight? If so, what channel?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Exactly, man at the rate they've been moving these two Jet model magazine twin Charles brother, you might see them in a significant fight by 2018. These brothers haven't fought anyone, yet they're calling Trout the name? They're the ****ing name, Trout shoukd be saying this, not them.

Now, I'm NOT SAYING that they're not talented, they are. But they're nobodies, and they have no room to talk. AT ALL, they're bottom of the totem pole low, by my standards.
              Who are they supposed to fight in their division though.
              -Canelo: GB.
              -Lara: (trains with one of the Charlo's.)
              -Cotto: Roc Sports.
              -Andrade: Has been on the shelf basically for 2 years.
              -Vanes: Jermell fought him last year.
              -Julian Williams: If the Charlo's are low to you, than J-Rock is a level lower name wise. With that said, Williams fights the winner of Charlo/Trout next.
              -Tony Harrison: After his defeat, been tryin to build his name back up.
              -Ishe Smith, Willie Nelson: Those guys are available.

Comment

this is actually a pretty good card but theres no doubt the ratings will suck

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Who are they supposed to fight in their division though.
                  -Canelo: GB.
                  -Lara: (trains with one of the Charlo's.)
                  -Cotto: Roc Sports.
                  -Andrade: Has been on the shelf basically for 2 years.
                  -Vanes: Jermell fought him last year.
                  -Julian Williams: If the Charlo's are low to you, than J-Rock is a level lower name wise. With that said, Williams fights the winner of Charlo/Trout next.
                  -Tony Harrison: After his defeat, been tryin to build his name back up.
                  -Ishe Smith, Willie Nelson: Those guys are available.
                  Well, then they should move up. Fight Golovkin, Canelo, Lemiuex, etc IF there's no competition for them at 154.

They won't, they get those fat checks fighting fringers, while calling more accomplished fighters "names."

Comment

Charlo will beat his ass

Andrade vs Charlo is a fight I really want to see. Assuming Canelo moves down then he could fight one of those guys too.

Comment

Working...
                    X