Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: No Excuses, But I Fought Martirosyan With Fractured Knuckle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: No Excuses, But I Fought Martirosyan With Fractured Knuckle

Erislandy Lara revealed during the final press conference for his rematch against Vanes Martirosyan that he went into their first fight with a fractured knuckle. The 33-year-old Lara didn’t specify the hand in which he suffered the fracture, but indicated it hindered him somewhat in a bout that ended in a technical draw. They’ll fight again Saturday night for Lara’s WBA super welterweight title in the 12-round main event of a Showtime tripleheader from The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas (9 p.m. ET/PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

No excuses? Well what is this then?

Sounds like an excuse to me. :gay:

Comment

No excuses but....

Comment

I'm rooting for Lara by destructive KO. That will get Golovkin's attention.

Comment

Hahah ''no excuses, but...'' Lara you're such a fooking chump...

Comment

Damn Lara is 33?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              I'm rooting for Lara by destructive KO. That will get Golovkin's attention.
              Lara got Saul and Molina problems... he is a ***** who doesn't belong in the same ring as ggg.

Comment

Hopefully it means he uses his fists more than his feet tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  Lara got Saul and Molina problems... he is a ***** who doesn't belong in the same ring as ggg.
                  Yeah but if they fight and GGG wins convincingly it will put to bed all these arguments that Golovkin can't fight a boxer because he "straight up and down".

A further plus would be that it maybe gives K2 more confidence to take on Ward eventually at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Damn Lara is 33?
                    Cubans seem to suffer from Peter Pan syndrome so they have no urgency to push ahead and make good fights. Chief culprit is Rigo. Thinks he will still be in his prime at 40 yrs old. Time is a killer. Literally.

Comment

Working...
                    X