Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Vanes Martirosyan II: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Vanes Martirosyan II: Pre-Fight Report Card

by Cliff Rold - The first fight ended with the score all tied after nine, a cut forcing an early end after nine rounds. To many observers, it appeared Cuba's Erislandy Lara had done more than enough to win what was not the most crowd-pleasing of affairs. The judges disagreed...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look at this thread, everyone is debating lara. He's got so many fans.

Comment

Giving Lara straight Bs is letting your opinion that he's boring influence your assessment of his skills.

He's as accurate as Mayweather but with more power. Angelo said he hits harder than Canelo.

Lara by wide decision or stoppage easy.

Comment

I know Lara's cousin here in Quito. He says that he has 'family issues' which is why he has not been very active. I wonder if that could have affected his quality of training?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Who gives a f.uck you lil hatin' d1ckridin' ass b1tch. Lara is an excellent fighter. And this is the best fight card this year, by far. And its showcasing arguably the best division in boxing.The lack of mutant fux in this thread only proves that this site lacks real fight fans. Its nothing but a place where lil d1ckridin' delusional fanboys come to suck off their favorite fighters. F.uck you, and everybody like you, b1tch ass n.igga.

Comment

WARRR LARA haters

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade is bigger names than Lara doe.

Comment

So Vanes is the underdog. That's a given. What's interesting about this fight? Andrade vs Lara or Williams vs Lara would have been the more meaningful fights.

Comment

Dam that pre-fight report card doin Lara dirty.

Comment

Martirosyan chased Lara all night in the first fight. It was like, "So you want distance, huh? I won't give it to you muthafkr," if I remember correctly.

Let's see what happens in this rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X