Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-Vanes, Charlo-Trout, Charlo-Jackson Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-Vanes, Charlo-Trout, Charlo-Jackson Weighin

Photos of Lara-Vanes, Charlo-Trout, Charlo-Jackson Weighin. In what the network has suggested as - or at least hopes to be - the starting point of an unofficial tournament, all fighters made weight for the Showtime-televised trio of title fights, which airs live from The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

All warriors no ducking, vacating, and pretending to be the A-side.

Thank You Al Haymon!

Comment

I wished I cared for this fights, with all these comments I guess not many care.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I wished I cared for this fights, with all these comments I guess not many care.
        Actual boxing fans do. Can't wait for tomorrow night

Comment

I wasn't excited earlier in the month, but now I'm feeling better about it. No match-up is too one-sided, which is good.

Who does everyone think is the biggest underdog on the card? I think Trout really has his work cut for him.

Comment

I didnt care about this card because i was to hyped with wilder vs povetkin but with that falling through this is all we got, i think vanes and lara are both in a crossroads fight, and its good to see the charlos in against live dogs

Comment

This is a great card, hope Lara shows what he has, he's getting on a bit he needs some big fights at this stage of his career.

Comment

Great card. Though I do think Charlo- Jackson fight is a bit of a mismatch, the rest is very Very solid.

Comment

should be a cracker. Hope Lara doesnt take his foot off the gas in the second half of the fight. I really rate the charlos highly.

Comment

It wasn't a bad night

Good fights lived up to what could have been expected

Comment

Working...
                    X