Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-Vanes, Charlo-Trout, Charlo-Jackson Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-Vanes, Charlo-Trout, Charlo-Jackson Final Presser

LAS VEGAS - The six elite 154-pound fighters competing on Saturday's SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader went face-to-face for the first time Thursday at the final press conference before they enter the ring live on SHOWTIME from The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't get too calm Lara you fk get that dude out. But all in all good boxing night.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
      Don't get too calm Lara you fk get that dude out. But all in all good boxing night.
      I don't know much about Lara other than his fights all f'n suck but I wonder why he's always shootin his mouth off about Canelo and GGG and everyone else not in his division.....yet doesn't fight these Charlo brothers. I mean they are all promoted by Haymon ffs. It's not like they are beneath his level....they are both fighting for world titles in the same division. Instead he has a rematch with whoever.

Whats the deal?

Comment

Good night of fights.

Look forward to seeing Lara in action unlike casuals who don't know ***** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
          I don't know much about Lara other than his fights all f'n suck but I wonder why he's always shootin his mouth off about Canelo and GGG and everyone else not in his division.....yet doesn't fight these Charlo brothers. I mean they are all promoted by Haymon ffs. It's not like they are beneath his level....they are both fighting for world titles in the same division. Instead he has a rematch with whoever.

Whats the deal?
          They train together and share the same trainer. Jermell Charlo recently left Ronnie Shields though.

Comment

They spar and train toghether all day long (Jermell recently left). Theres videos of them online if u wanna see them fight. The Charlo brothers own a great deal of their rapid development to having Lara as an opponent every day, and theyll be the first ones to tell u. No sense in them fighting.

Comment

Can't tell these two apart. I thought the one who beat Rosado was the champ but it turns out its the other one.

These fights could all go either way

Comment

be funny if both bro's lost.

Comment

Working...
                X