Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez: I'm Not Retired, I Want Jhonny Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez: I'm Not Retired, I Want Jhonny Gonzalez

Former world champion Rafael Marquez (41-9, 37KOs), 41-years-old, says he is not officially retired from the sport and wants one more fight as a farewell to his many fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

make it happen in a retirement home, winner gets montiel

Comment

Good fight is both agree to retire afterwards!

Comment

I would be down for marquez v darchiyan

Comment

Marquez via decapitation.

Comment

Oh here comes another Mexicant ready to cheat his way to the history books like Orlando Sterlito, E.PEDS Morales, Fransico el Riodito Vargas!! Im calling it now next one to get caught Mickey PEDS Garcia and canelo vs ggg some one is gonna get caught!!!!!!!

Comment

A bout that does JG no good in his pursuit of a title shot, difficult 2 sell even on MX tv which = no $$$...

Comment

Battle of the chinny punchers

Comment

feels like I havent seen this guy in 10 years.

Had to look, the first vasquez fights were 9 years ago. Last I remember was that vasquez 4th fight where he opened up all that scar tissues and vazquez face bled all over the place, chit was real sad to watch.

WTF does he want to fight again, the guy has been long done for. I didnt know he was still fighting even in 2013.

Comment

can't blame him for thinking about a nice check. a man has to live like he would want to.

Comment

Working...
                    X