Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Haskins Turns Back Ivan Morales, Retains IBF World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Haskins Turns Back Ivan Morales, Retains IBF World Title

Ice Arena, Cardiff, Wales - Lee Haskins (33-3, 14KOs) boxed his way to a twelve round unanimous decision over Ivan Morales (29-2, 17KOs) to retain the IBF bantamweight championship. The fight was not pretty on the eyes with more holding and moving than actual exchanges in the contest. The openings were there but Morales was unable to find the target and Haskins more or less played it safe with awkward defensive movements.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lee Haskins, he can stay in the UK. That stunk. Anytime they got close enough to fight, he grabbed. What fight? He won a flight match.

Comment

Ivan is certainly no Erik.

Comment

So Erik Morales' parents had another child 15 years after Erik

I've never really heard of such a disparity in siblings, at least not commonly heard of it

Maybe 10 years, rarely

But a decade and a half difference, Erik must've felt like an uncle rather than a big brother

Comment

The fight was not pretty on the eyes with more holding and moving than actual exchanges in the contest.
          Ugh, I can imagine. The last (and only) time I saw Haskins was on the Golovkin-Murray undercard. Fair play to him for having a world title, but I won't be in a rush to watch any of his fights.

Comment

Sucks to hear. I hadent seen any if them fight but was rooting for morales

Comment

The fact that Ivan was even fighting for a championship is a joke in itself.

Comment

I thought mexicans were supposed to be tough? LOL this wet back could not even beat my grandad in a fistfight.

Comment

he need a better trainer

Comment

Love it that Morales was beat!!!!!!!! How in the FUK did Morales get the shot instead of the guy who just beat him 2 fights ago??????!!!!!! He got to cut in front of the line over more deserving fighters just because of his name!!

Comment

Working...
                    X