Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Perrella-Grayton Confirmed For June 4 PBC on ESPN Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Perrella-Grayton Confirmed For June 4 PBC on ESPN Co-Feature

As the 2016 season of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on ESPN is due to launch on June 4, details for the full card are starting to come together. The main event and co-feature are both confirmed, the latter having been announced on Tuesday as Bryant "GoodFella" Perrella and David Grayton square off in a matchup of unbeaten welterweight prospects.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice. There is no one putting more prospects in the ring with each other than PBC these days. There are gonna be a lot of absolute killers out there with 1, 2 or 3 L's that surprise the hell outta people in a few years just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Nice. There is no one putting more prospects in the ring with each other than PBC these days. There are gonna be a lot of absolute killers out there with 1, 2 or 3 L's that surprise the hell outta people in a few years just watch.
      PBC: Prospects, (not) Boxing Champions

Comment

Wow, great match up. Both were standout amateurs, Grayton actually beat Spence in the amateurs.

I got Perrella though, he's one of my fav PBC prospects

Comment

Montreal is the boxing capital of Canada, with no NBA team to share the arena with the NHL Habs there is always several shows there each year the Bell Centre seats over 18 000 so there is some usually quality events there [pbc,hbo,sho,espn]. It's a beautiful city I would recommend all fans on the site to check out that town atleast once in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            PBC: Prospects, (not) Boxing Champions
            Thurman vs. Porter, LSC vs. Frampton, the entire May 21st televised portion includes 3 championship fights. I would say they have both prospects and champions coming to you live...FOR FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Thurman vs. Porter, LSC vs. Frampton, the entire May 21st televised portion includes 3 championship fights. I would say they have both prospects and champions coming to you live...FOR FREE.
              The only fight you mentioned that is free is Thurman-Porter. LSC-Frampton and the May 21st tripleheader are on Showtime, a subscription cable channel that costs $10-20/month.

Comment

The only fight you mentioned that is free is Thurman-Porter. LSC-Frampton and the May 21st tripleheader are on Showtime, a subscription cable channel that costs $10-20/month.
                HBO puppet...

Comment

I stand corrected! I keep HBO and Showtime on deck, so I consider anything NOT a PPV, FREE! However, when I'm getting Thurman vs. Porter for free, Spence Jr. vs. Algieri for free, I'm much less likely to pay for Crawford vs. Postol. PBC has brought us at least as good programming as HBO lately!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 05-12-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I agree, and I love that PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X