Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in Work For Vanes Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in Work For Vanes Rematch

HOUSTON WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara is set to defend his world title and settle his score against Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan when the two meet in the main event of a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r) tripleheader featuring the top 154-pound talent in the sport on Saturday, May 21 from The Chelsea, inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vanes is a 7/1 underdog? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      that is shocking and i would take those odds, but lara is a better fighter.

Comment

crybaby lara......o great.....is he still upset nobody gives a shiz about him and his boring ass style of fighting.....

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Seems like some crazy odds. Lara should win, but hard to not like Vanes for them kind of odds.

Comment

"Erislandy Lara putting in work" I expected to just see a bunch of pictures of him on a treadmill.

Comment

Lara injured his hand in the first round in the first fight. Hes knocking vanes out this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                crybaby lara......o great.....is he still upset nobody gives a shiz about him and his boring ass style of fighting.....
                I give a ****................

Comment

Lara wins. Vanes will keep it close.

Boring tactical fight.

Comment

I can't exactly say "WAR Lara" because he's not that kinda fighter (), but I'll just say BOX 'IM UP Lara. Hoping he doesn't stink the joint out like in the Alvarez fight. I really want to get all in behind him – have been a supporter since early '09.

Plus, can't fucking stand Vanes.

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                    I give a ****................
                    I give a shit also. That guy can piss off.
                    Last edited by PittyPat; 05-11-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X