Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Extensive Interview on Canelo, Much More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Extensive Interview on Canelo, Much More

There are many ways to gain attention in the boxing world. WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs) is becoming a household name and getting showcased on the front pages of major news outlets for doing his job well in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

solid interview.. actually some new stuff... hopefully it doesn't get recycled 100 times.

Comment

Interesting how Golovkin and Canelo agreed for 1 fight after Cotto. We knew about step asides certainly, but it seems now Golovkin wishes to pursue this fight next

Lets hope it happens. Its going to take a pretty major excuse to get out of this one

Comment

Awesome interview. All of his interviews should be done this way so he can communicate what he really means.

Comment

WOW!!! You can tell this was in GGG's native language. He's firing all types of shots at Canelo & even a little dig at HBO & GPB using him to promote Khan-Canelo fight because the tickets weren't selling well (which I already wrote about but for some reason y'all ppl think I say crazy stuff because I try to get you to #staywoke). He also called Canelo the only thing Golden Boy has left. Great interview

Comment

This is how interviews should be presented to us; fight fans. Props to the journalist.

Comment

this fight is gonna be the new floyd vs pac. hope im wrong on this one and we get to see it sooner than later! but at this point, i just cant see oscar putting canelo in with GGG. this is a suicide move on his part. i think regardless if canelo can beat GGG or not, he's gonna take some damge in this fight. its just not a smart move for oscar to throw his cash cow in with GGG yet.

Comment

Jesus Christ!! He roasted Froch.

Comment

Great interview. I'm surprised they even asked about son of golovkin. We all know hes a phony and a liar using ggg's name to stay relevant

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    WOW!!! You can tell this was in GGG's native language. He's firing all types of shots at Canelo & even a little dig at HBO & GPB using him to promote Khan-Canelo fight because the tickets weren't selling well (which I already wrote about but for some reason y'all ppl think I say crazy stuff because I try to get you to #staywoke). He also called Canelo the only thing Golden Boy has left. Great interview
                    They had over 16,000+ fans there??? Almost sold out??? Don't forget this fights CHEAPEST ticket were $150 and sold those out quickly. They didn't shave 1,000 of $25 tickets like Wade/GGG

I bet you any amount that it sold 4x more PPV's then Lemuix/GGG.

I'm sure all those ppl there were there to watch GGG sit in his seat and eat popcorn. Smh.

Sometimes you sound like you know what your talking about others you go full RTARD!

Comment

Working...
                    X