Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales Eager To Continue Family Run, Snag Haskin's Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales Eager To Continue Family Run, Snag Haskin's Belt

Given the success of his legendary brother rik, and the fact that his other brother Diego was a world champion as well, Ivn Morales (29-1, 17 KOs) is aware of what is at stake when he challenges Britain's Lee Haskins on May 14 for the IBF bantamweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

para England desde Tijuana B.C.! does anyone know if this will be televised? great to see the morales family keep on with the tradition I hope this kid is as good as SeŅor Terrible! Saludos a la gente de TJ oficina Otay linea .7.1.4 ala orden frontera.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      para England desde Tijuana B.C.! does anyone know if this will be televised? great to see the morales family keep on with the tradition I hope this kid is as good as SeŅor Terrible! Saludos a la gente de TJ oficina Otay linea .7.1.4 ala orden frontera.
      its this saturday. I dont know exactly the time or the channel

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/5/8/...-8-14#comments

Comment

This is FUKED UP that he gets the shot instead of Jimenez, the guy who beat him and DOMINATED him two fights back!! This is exactly what is FUKED up about boxing!! He gets a shot by being beaten!!!!
        Last edited by richardt; 05-10-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/5/8/...-8-14#comments[/QUOTE] Thanks Good looking out!

Comment

Morales is ranked 74th by boxrec, presumably because he hadn't beaten anyone worth a ****e. Typical "title defense" from a second-tier alphabet belt holder. Haskins and Liam Smith should both sign with Sauerland, where their softy defenses would be well compensated

Comment

Working...
            X