Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident: Golovkin is Not What Everybody Think He Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident: Golovkin is Not What Everybody Think He Is!

WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33KOs) is confident in his ability to overcome his mandatory challenger, WBA/IBO/IBF champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

that's to much talk and explaining. this coward is never fight lil G.

Comment

Then why so scared to fight at 160?

Comment

Sign the contract and quit making excuses

Comment

Talk is cheap. Take the fight at 160 and whoop him.

Comment

I don't get why people think this is a blowout. GGG has not faced this caliber of fighter at the pro level.

This could be another Garcia/Matthysse situation.

Comment

Canelo is not what everyone thinks he is. The best thing he does is dehydrate and rehydrate. He's flat footed and walks forward winging one big punch at a time. Rarely does he throw more than one punch. Hard to believe so much hype given to a guy beating smaller fighters. GGG is fighting everyone who will get in with him and fighting 3-4 times a year not just on holidays.

Comment

That's right Canelo..boss status. Fight will happen next, all the talk from Abel and Golovkin will need major backup come September. All this "scared" stuff, all the 154-164-168 crap, everything, show us what you got Golovkin. You better knock Canelo out with all that **** you've been pulling the past 3 years, all that talk. The Geale's, Stevens, Adama's, Monroe's and the Wades, you better hope they prepared you.

Comment

Anthony Dirrell fought Truax and stopped him in 90 seconds. That's Golovkin's whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    I don't get why people think this is a blowout. GGG has not faced this caliber of fighter at the pro level.

This could be another Garcia/Matthysse situation.
                    Matthysee had already lost to Alexander and Judah prior to Garcia... I don't know by people always bring that fight up...just b cause some guys on here thought Garcia sucked and Lucas was some kind of monster...

That said I think GGG Canelo will be a hell of a fight while it lasts. If Canelo is as sturdy as he looks, it could be a classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X