Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Manuel Marquez on KO of Khan, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Manuel Marquez on KO of Khan, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Juan Manuel Marquez Interview - Canelo Alvarez got on his knees to check on Amir Khan after knocking him unconscious with a big right hand in the sixth round of their title fight. Then he went over to check on some future business with fellow middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, who was watching ringside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wow Juan Manuel says Canelo beats GGG? He used to hate Canelo !!!

Comment

I think he meant Canelo needs to beat GGG. Which he does. Atleast fight him.

Comment

Why do all the articles regarding this fight start the same way? I mean it's a copy-paste, identical paragraphs. I guess BoxingScene people think nobody actually reads the articles. This is sad. Anyone knows any other good, trustworthy website for boxing news?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          I think he meant Canelo needs to beat GGG. Which he does. Atleast fight him.
          No, he said Canelo wins that fight. The guy asking him re confirmed and JMM was clear.

You know what we'll get out of last night? JMM probably won't fight Cotto now. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            No, he said Canelo wins that fight. The guy asking him re confirmed and JMM was clear.

You know what we'll get out of last night? JMM probably won't fight Cotto now. Lol
            Except he thinks he may get Cotto at 147 or 150, which we all know it's almost impossible for Cotto now. He'd be drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              Except he thinks he may get Cotto at 147 or 150, which we all know it's almost impossible for Cotto now. He'd be drained.
              Cotto isn't going to suffer to make weight. It won't happen. I don't think Cotto has that left in him...nor should he.

Comment

He said in past that GGG wins. Odd the khan fight convinced him otherwise.

Comment

Freakin' homer... Aint no way Can"yellow" beats GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by Decepticus View Post
                    Why do all the articles regarding this fight start the same way? I mean it's a copy-paste, identical paragraphs. I guess BoxingScene people think nobody actually reads the articles. This is sad. Anyone knows any other good, trustworthy website for boxing news?
                    One interview will spawn 20 articles here , clicks make money not content .

Comment

Working...
                    X