Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia: People will finally see what I'm capable of vs Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia: People will finally see what I'm capable of vs Lemieux

An interesting crossroads battle featuring former middleweight champion David Lemieux (34-3) and Glen Tapia (23-2) will take place Saturday evening in Las Vegas at the T-Mobile Arena. The bout will support the Canelo Alvarez-Amir Khan pay-per-view main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no you aren't. we are in the third round and u have been beaten pillar to post since round one smh and it is only a matter of time before u get ktfo smh smh smh

Comment

So you are capable of being a human punching bag? I hope this man retires young, for his family and for his own good, look to training fighters, investing his earnings into business or real estate and focus on that or get some bit roles in hollywood as a gang banger, og, ex con, henchman type deals he could easily land those roles and make like 5 to 10 grand a role.

Comment

Yep we sure did..you are capable of nothing

Comment

Don't think that went to plan for Glen...

Comment

bull**** stoppage, the corner was just trying to save afraid he might get beat up more than people liek to see.

I BLame the corner sending him out there to box him when you know he cant do that, he not that good a boxer to keep lemule off him. HE asked roach should I push him back and roach said no keep doing what you doing but do it better lmfao GTFOH.

when the round previous to the stoppage at the end when he fougth back and abondoned the boxing game plan he stood lemule still and won that exchance but when he tried to box like they tell him he lost every second.

and when he got dropped it wasnt him being hurt was more of off balance and arm punch on top of the head that pushed him over.

TAPIA LEAVE ROACH NOW, they sending you in the wrong style. you only have one way to win and thats to fight! you are not that good of a boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              So you are capable of being a human punching bag? I hope this man retires young, for his family and for his own good, look to training fighters, investing his earnings into business or real estate and focus on that or get some bit roles in hollywood as a gang banger, og, ex con, henchman type deals he could easily land those roles and make like 5 to 10 grand a role.
              Agreed, it's disturbing seeing a young guy being a human punching bag so often.

Comment

Working...
              X