No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Turns Back Dereck Chisora, Wins EBU Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Turns Back Dereck Chisora, Wins EBU Crown

Hamburg, Germany - For the vacant EBU heavyweight world championship, Kubrat Pulev (23-1, 12KOs) won a twelve round split decision over Dereck Chisora (25-6, 17KOs). The fight was also an IBF eliminator for a future shot at world champion Anthony Joshua, who defends the title next month against Dominic Breazeale. The scores were 116-112 for Pulev, 115-113 for Chisora, and 118-110 for Pulev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not surprised about a Swiss judge with a corrupt scorecard, theres next to no oversight with them.

I wouldn't find a Pulev vs Fury fight.. they both can box very well, though I guess thats an acquired taste. He'd provide a very stern test for Joshua

Comment

Pulev was like Wladimir with all the holding as soon as Chisora got near,that p**sed me off,Pulev should hav been penalised for that

Comment

pulev is trash

I swear down I thought kitsch ko was a clincher, pulev takes the living p*ss... how the **** did the ref not warn him for excessive elbow/clinching. I ain't even a chisora fan but he had an incompetent ref on pulev side.. wilder fury or joshua murder pulev

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Not surprised about a Swiss judge with a corrupt scorecard, theres next to no oversight with them.

I wouldn't find a Pulev vs Fury fight.. they both can box very well, though I guess thats an acquired taste. He'd provide a very stern test for Joshua
          Yeah kubrat was ibf finalist after this victory, so he is joshua mando next I believe.

Comment

I agree with 116-112 for Pulev

Comment

Pulev behaved like Wlad v Povetkin.

Deliberate holding without any attempt to throw punches really is a scourge on boxing.

Comment

Serve him to Joshua. He deserves what he gets in that fight after all that clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  Yeah kubrat was ibf finalist after this victory, so he is joshua mando next I believe.
                  Is there a source for that mate?

I thought PArker vs Takam winner was going to be in final eliminater to fight for IBF title

Comment

One of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in a while.

And the judge who scored it for Chisora needs to be investigated

Comment

Working...
                    X