No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Aims To Make Things Rough For De La Rosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Aims To Make Things Rough For De La Rosa

If Jason Quigley were a stock, he should be invested in heavily. Especially right now. The unbeaten middleweight has garnered much attention from what he has done in the ring in less than two years as a pro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

looking forward, good prospect

Comment

Although he was a bit off in his Las fight, Jason Quigley is going to be world champion in the next year and a half!

Iv been following him since his amateur fights, and iv been screaming that he needs a step up in class, he is a sliver medalist at the world championships, he needs this 10 rounder + 1-3 more, but not against tomato cans, he needs people who he isn't going to blast away,but someone who isn't a journeyman but who he wont be overmatched against at this stage. De la rossa is a good test, he cant become 2 comfortable if he is going to push on.....
      Hopefully Oscar gets him some bigger fights after this, because he is going to big..... Finally us Irish can shout for one of our own

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
        Although he was a bit off in his Las fight, Jason Quigley is going to be world champion in the next year and a half!

Iv been following him since his amateur fights, and iv been screaming that he needs a step up in class, he is a sliver medalist at the world championships, he needs this 10 rounder + 1-3 more, but not against tomato cans, he needs people who he isn't going to blast away,but someone who isn't a journeyman but who he wont be overmatched against at this stage. De la rossa is a good test, he cant become 2 comfortable if he is going to push on.....
        Hopefully Oscar gets him some bigger fights after this, because he is going to big..... Finally us Irish can shout for one of our own
        Champ in the next year and a half? He's a year and a half younger than Eubank Jr and I don't think he'd last 8 rounds with him any time soon.

I like him and I like how he's being developed, but I just don't see his ceiling being that high.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Champ in the next year and a half? He's a year and a half younger than Eubank Jr and I don't think he'd last 8 rounds with him any time soon.

I like him and I like how he's being developed, but I just don't see his ceiling being that high.
          Ok, well maybe a year and a half is a bit ambitious, but you cant deny he his a future world champ (if he keeps going the way he his)...

Ireland don't get many boxers who are talked about alot, soooo I suppose its just excitement after seeing him develop since the amateurs, but don't get me wrong I'm not stupid thinking he can just walk to it and be a big star..
          I suppose I just don't like seeing boxers who have boxed and done well in the amateurs in the world championships and the olympics moving slowly.,
          I believe the quality of boxing at the wirld championships and olympics is better than most pro fights quality, although the rounds/stamina and so on might be a problem.........

Either way we don't get many boxers to about about over here soooo might as well shout while I can haha

Comment

Working...
          X