No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Khan Ready For War at T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Khan Ready For War at T-Mobile Arena

Canelo vs. Khan Weigh-In Photos - Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Amir 'King' Khan are set for Saturday's headliner at the newly erected T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Both boxers came in exactly at the 155-pound catchweight limit for the HBO Pay-Per-View headliner (Saturday, 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan looks pretty big

Comment

Comment

Comment

Canelo right now

Comment

You would never correctly guess who was the power puncher of these two.

That said, we have to see how Lemieux rebounds from the Golovkin loss, and Tapia might not be as damaged as we thought given this will be his first time not having to make 154.

Comment

Khan looks soft.

Comment

Stuff it, I'm putting 2 bob on Khan! War Khan! He looks good. I'm just keen to see a good card at the pub tomorrow, keen to see Lemieux back as well! Yeeeeeeeew!

Comment

i hope khan KOs canelo cold unconscious. that ginger weirdo doesnt deserve to call himself a champion.

Comment

LMAO, look at the diva, he looks like a damned POW just released form the camp. Damn shame, mismatch of a fight...he'll put on 25 pounds overnight.

Comment

Working...
                    X