Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Chisora Beats Pulev, He's Prime Candidate For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Chisora Beats Pulev, He's Prime Candidate For Joshua

Dereck Chisora is likely to get a crack at Anthony Joshua if he wins the European heavyweight title, according to Eddie Hearn. The Finchley fighter travels to Germany to challenge Kubrat Pulev for the vacant strap on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whoever wins should be next for AJ.

Comment

To be fair Pulev should come through this.

Comment

This is the fight I wanted see announced anyway. This way Joshua gets his wish of capturing a European title along the way (albeit to vacate) and start mixing it with known names

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          To be fair Pulev should come through this.
          I hope Chisora wins. Both lack power but at least Chisora is not as dumb and robotic and stiff(inside and outside the ring) as Pulev is.

Comment

Hope my boy chisora can pull through. Always like his crazy antics. And I usually pull for mean fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Dereck Chisora is likely to get a crack at Anthony Joshua if he wins the European heavyweight title, according to Eddie Hearn. The Finchley fighter travels to Germany to challenge Kubrat Pulev for the vacant strap on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Says this fight is live on sky but it's not in the tv listings??

Comment

So if Pulev wins he don't get a shot?

Comment

Working...
                X