Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia on David Lemiex Fight: I Will Turn My Haters Into Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia on David Lemiex Fight: I Will Turn My Haters Into Fans

By Thomas Gerbasi - Glen Tapia doesn't mind if you don't pick him to win this Saturday night against David Lemieux. He even admits, "On paper, it looks really bad." But what kept him showing up to the gym every day in Hollywood, far away from the streets of Passaic...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dunno about that Glen, but the one thing you will turn is the ring into your bed when you go to sleep Saturday night.

Comment

Lemiex is a big puncher. So to all those who say ggg hasn't fought anybody, remember he knocked Lemiex out for his middleweight title.

Comment

Huge Glen fan, if he pulls this off it'd be amazing!! But my unbiased prediction says lemuix in 6-7

Comment

Tapia can win if he sticks to the game plan, and be disciplined when getting hit with something.. Let's remember Lemieux got outboxed by Alcine, and stopped by Rubio. So Tapia imo definitely has a shot to upset Lemieux.

Comment

I doubt Tapia has any haters. I mean you actually have to reach a certain level to have "haters". If anything most fans here felt sorry for him when he got knocked out.

Comment

He's a tough dude and his fight against Kirkland was all action and fun to watch. I just don't think he'll be able to take Lemieux's power. He'll get knocked out for the third time but it will be fun for as long as it lasts.

Comment

I don't see Tapia not being dragged into a war he has some boxing ability but his downfall is wanting to please the fans and be like his idol. He hasn't a boxing brain and fights to opponents strengths everytime out, nothing will change here.
                I already think his punch resistance is going but maybe the move up will help he is a heavily muscled 154lber.
                He just can't help himself and if you want to stand trading left hooks with LeMule there is probably only ever going to be one winner there.

LeMule by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  I doubt Tapia has any haters. I mean you actually have to reach a certain level to have "haters". If anything most fans here felt sorry for him when he got knocked out.
                  Yeah I don't think Glenn has any haters, mainly just "no-care'ers".

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
                    Tapia can win if he sticks to the game plan, and be disciplined when getting hit with something.. Let's remember Lemieux got outboxed by Alcine, and stopped by Rubio. So Tapia imo definitely has a shot to upset Lemieux.
                    'Outboxed by Alcine' Pardon ? Is this real life ? Have you even watch the fight ? Definitely not. How can a MD is being outboxed? He was 22 , still unexperienced (only fought bums at the time) and Alcine fought the fight of his life because he wanted to prove GYM (Yvon Michel, his former promoter) he was wrong letting him go after he lost his world title.
                    You don't know ***** about David.

Comment

Working...
                    X