Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Still Believe That I Can Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Still Believe That I Can Beat Gennady Golovkin

When all is said and done, David Lemieux will either prove to be the most persistent athlete in boxing...or yet another who's far too stubborn for his own good.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gennady hit this dude too hard.

Comment

Lemieux just isn't very good.

Comment

The ship has sailed. Oscar will not even put you up against Canelo because you are too dangerous.

Comment

Just too good

Homie, you had NO chance. GGG revealed another layer to his fight game, his defense is awesome. Makes you miss without running,and makes you pay horribly, what GGG does is great. I was there live, you could CLEARLY see the difference in calibers. GGG is a Legend in the making, he just isn't given the chance, everyones playing scary ass.

Comment

I like Lemieux. He is far from perfect, but he has a fighters heart and tenacity. He remains hungry and very dangerous for most in his weight class area code. He is one of the most entertaining fighters out there.

Comment

Lemmy had his chance.. Now he needs to focus on getting past Tapia.

Comment

It's a good mentality to have but the look on your face every time his fists landed tells us the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  When all is said and done, David Lemieux will either prove to be the most persistent athlete in boxing...or yet another who's far too stubborn for his own good.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Would have loved to see u go in there and fought the way I thought u were going to fight. Trying to match power with him, but I didn't know u had no idea how to get passed a jab.

Comment

A stiff like Lemiuex will never beat Golovkin. This guy was soundly beaten by Rubio and outboxed by Alcine. He's only surviving a little bit, eating a little at 160 now because it's so weak. He beat N'Dam another weak contender who can't box for **** and was bullied and beaten by the 5'4" Khurtsidze. How you get knocked down 10 times between 2 fighters? That surpasses Khan's weak chinned, 9 knock down career in 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X