Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chisora vs. Pulev Heated Confrontation at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chisora vs. Pulev Heated Confrontation at Presser

Chisora vs. Pulev confrontation at presser - Kubrat Pulev (22-1, 12 KOs) and Dereck Chisora (25-5, 17 KOs) almost came to blows at today's final pre-fight press conference ahead of their European Heavyweight title fight and IBF World title eliminator on Saturday night at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody cares about you Chisora you were like a little school girl at the Fury press conferences

Comment

Damn I didnt know they were fighting!

Comment

Slapping, spitting water & now yanking Pulev by holding his neck.. He tried his antics with Fury & he took him for a ride big time.. I hope he gets knocked out & Pulev is skilled enough to put him on his back..

This thug Chisora is a disgrace to boxing.. period.

Comment

Originally posted by The King25 View Post
          Nobody cares about you Chisora you were like a little school girl at the Fury press conferences
          Pulev lost to Wlad but he sure wasn't afraid of him. He went right at him and landed a bomb just before he got caught.

And Chisora ain't no Wlad.

Pulev will stop this punk, round 7.

Comment

War Del Boy!

The respectful Chisora was boring as hell. I missed the nutter who slapped Vitali, spat water on Wlad & threatened to burn David Haye all within the space of a week!

Comment

Working...
            X