Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora, Pulev Erupts With Near Brawl at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora, Pulev Erupts With Near Brawl at Presser

Kubrat Pulev (22-1, 12 KOs) and Dereck Chisora (25-5, 17 KOs) almost came to blows at today's final pre-fight press conference ahead of their European Heavyweight title fight and IBF World title eliminator on Saturday night at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Pulev by decision. He is a better boxer.

Comment

chisora needs some mma training that was a pretty sad thai clinch attempt

Comment

Very interesting fight. Good fight. I got it 50/ 50. Pulev by decision or chisora by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Kubrat Pulev (22-1, 12 KOs) and Dereck Chisora (25-5, 17 KOs) almost came to blows at today's final pre-fight press conference ahead of their European Heavyweight title fight and IBF World title eliminator on Saturday night at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            These sort of antics added a frisson of excitement to Chisora's bouts when he was an up and coming contender, but now smack of desperation as he enters journeyman status.

Does it count as a "stoppage" against Fury when it was retirement on his stool?

Comment

poor old delboy, resorting to this to try and stir up attention for the fight (which he will most probably lose)

It's not even being shown on any Uk channel is it ?

Shame, i used to be a fan of delboy but now i feel a bit silly even calling him a poor mans joe frazier.
              fair enough he's chasing one last payday but at least sort your weight out ffs.

Comment

Pulev should outbox him, btw.

Comment

Probably gets stopped again, if you go by press conference actions Chisora would be an undisputed HW champ.

Comment

I find it an intriguing matchup, if Chisora actually comes to fight (the way he did vs Vitali). Whilst the scenario is much different to then, you'd think he has to win this to retain any sort of relevance at Heavyweight. I hope he finds the extra gears later in the fight.

Pulev is the superior boxer obviously but i've not really seen him under pressure. He outboxed a very inactive Thompson, and Wlad found a key punch (left hook) that he could land repeatedly. In both the Ustinov and Dimitrenko fights, he wasn't under major pressure either. Ustinov looked like an even worse Valuev, and Dimitrenko clinched and hit air most of the fight.

Thats not to say Chisora has done anything special lately. Its intriguing how Pulev will handle a constant come forward style

Comment

Working...
                    X