No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It's Obvious Floyd Mayweather is Coming Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It's Obvious Floyd Mayweather is Coming Back

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. opened up the door to a ring return this past Saturday night, when during a Showtime televised interview he admitted to be involved in discussions with Showtime/CBS for a potential comeback with a "nine-figure" payday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sorry Arum but he won't fight Pacquiao or any one of your guys.

It'll be between Garcia, Broner or Porter-Thurman winner.

Comment

why wouldent mayweather come back, hes literally better than everyone at 147, its all gimmi fights, If I was mayweather I clean out the 147 and add another half a billion to the bank why the fuck not.

Comment

Floyd is making Arum, Koncz, and Pac kiss the ring to get that last payday.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          why wouldent mayweather come back, hes literally better than everyone at 147, its all gimmi fights, If I was mayweather I clean out the 147 and add another half a billion to the bank why the fuck not.
          Because he's 39, had a tremendous career, and still has his faculties in tact. If Mayweather keeps fighting eventually he will lose. There isn't much need for him to risk his well being when he's got nothing left to prove and enough money to last his family generations.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Because he's 39, had a tremendous career, and still has his faculties in tact. If Mayweather keeps fighting eventually he will lose. There isn't much need for him to risk his well being when he's got nothing left to prove and enough money to last his family generations.
            who can beat Mayweather

garcia
            porter
            thurman
            broner

lol only one I see troubling mayweather the most is brooks

Comment

I don't think mayweather will retire undefeated. As long as he got that 0 people will keep giving Floyd crazy paydays that he can't resist to turn down.

But number 50 should be it for him he already got hundreds of millions of dollars. Father Time has already caught up to him and after breaking marciono record there should be absolutely nothing left for to do in the sport.

Comment

I hope he stays retired. And I love Floyd the boxer but he's had his reign. Let these young cats get theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  who can beat Mayweather

garcia
                  porter
                  thurman
                  broner

lol only one I see troubling mayweather the most is brooks
                  None of those guys would even trouble prime Mayweather. But I wasn't too hot on how he looked against Berto.

Even if I'm bugging and he's still the same guy that beat Pacquiao, he will at some point be too far past his prime to beat top fighters like the ones you've mentioned. He'd eventually get the Klitschko-Fury treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Sorry Arum but he won't fight Pacquiao or any one of your guys.

It'll be between Garcia, Broner or Porter-Thurman winner.
                    Do you think any of those can give him the nine figure payday that he would want?

Comment

Working...
                    X