Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams: I Want Adonis Stevenson Next, I Want His Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams: I Want Adonis Stevenson Next, I Want His Belt!

Thomas Williams put the light heavyweight division on notice Saturday night, scoring a second round knockout win over Edwin Rodriguez at the Stubhub Center in Carson, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man Adonis is gonna be like no way. Let me fight carappello next

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Nah, Karpency has earned his rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Stevenson would take this fight in a heartbeat

this would be his 4th no-hoper in a row, none ranked anywhere near the top 10. If the fight takes place, Stevenson has become irrelevant at the weight. Kovalev has steamed past him. Even Kovalev's stay busy opponent Chilemba, is ranked in the top 10.

Comment

Williams ain't doing nothing with Stevenson I don't think. I thought Rodriguez was gonna beat him last night & I suspect if Rodriguez didn't fight like a ****** & took his time & set things up even a little bit he'd have won.

Comment

is this the new guy that everyone is now "ducking"

Comment

This dude was stopped in 5 by Gabriel Campillo!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Stevenson would take this fight in a heartbeat

this would be his 4th no-hoper in a row, none ranked anywhere near the top 10. If the fight takes place, Stevenson has become irrelevant at the weight. Kovalev has steamed past him. Even Kovalev's stay busy opponent Chilemba, is ranked in the top 10.
                Ranked in the top 10 according to whom?

Stevenson owns the WBC belt and Edwin Rodriguez was in their top 5. Rodriguez was also in the top 5 of the IBF.

By beating him Thomas Williams should shoot up in both sets of rankings.

Comment

Stevenson still fights?

Comment

The thing about adonis is, that while he is an extremely dangerous puncher, he can be beat by just about anyone because he has poor stamina, and is chinny..

Williams may be an underdog to adonis, but anything can happen if they tangle

Comment

Working...
                    X