Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Lara Demolishes Montiel With Brutal First Round Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Lara Demolishes Montiel With Brutal First Round Knockout

All I have to say is holy schit!!! This kid is the truth

Comments Thread For: Jorge Lara Demolishes Montiel With Brutal First Round Knockout

Up and coming contender Jorge Lara (28-0-2, 20KOs) demolished former multi-division world champion Fernando Montiel in the first round. Montiel was down and hurt three times, before a huge right hook sent Montiel down and out for a fourth knockdown and the referee waved it off quick.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

As I said from eginning it was a FW vs BW...Fernando needs w take his $$ & go home...he was great as a BW...

Comment

Jorge Lara VS Lee Selby make it happen!

Comment

montiel needs to hang them up for real, he's had a good carreer

I wanna see lara vs rigo

Comment

Montiel shouldn't campaign at Feather, and particularly not against seasoned Southpaw Featherweights..

Comment

Montreal needs at hang up the gloves and call it a career. Dude is years past his last good performance and had nothing to prove.

These young lions will shorten his life expectancy and shorten a good quality of life after boxing.

Comment

This fight reminded me a little of how Porter destroyed Malignaggi. Lara just wouldn't let up let Montiel breath. Exciting fight.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr destroys this bum

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    Gary Russell Jr destroys this bum
                    That's could be a future PBC card.

Comment

Working...
                    X