Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Try To Intimidate Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Try To Intimidate Each Other

Photos of Berto vs. Ortiz Rematch Weigh-In - CARSON, CALIF. - As we near the highly anticipated rematch between former world champions "Vicious" Victor Ortiz and Andre "The Beast" Berto, fighters competing on this Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX & FOX Deportes card participated in the official weighin before they enter the ring at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

I forgot Washington Chambers was on this card

Comment

Those Corona girls got nothing on Tecate girls damn.

Berto's face looks fine, not weak or sucked. Ortiz on the other hand, looks like he had his work cut out for him, his face looks like a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Those Corona girls got nothing on Tecate girls damn.

Berto's face looks fine, not weak or sucked. Ortiz on the other hand, looks like he had his work cut out for him, his face looks like a zombie.

he does look drained on this one. he reminds me of linares in this pic

Comment

Chambers must need the money. He's clearly out of shape too.

Comment

lol What's Ortiz got to be intimidated by? He whooped on Berto the first time around and o' Berto's only gotten worse since then, not better.

Comment

I wonder how Berto actually makes under 147. he looks very muscular.

Comment

Working...
              X