Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Learned A lot From Sparring, Training With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Learned A lot From Sparring, Training With Canelo

Boca Raton, FL - As Curtis "Cerebral Assassin" Stevens (27-5, 20 KOs) prepares to step into the ring against Patrick Teixeira (26-0, 22 KOs) on the HBO Pay-Per-View undercard for the May 7 Canelo-Khan telecast live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, he has a new trainer, a new nickname and new plan of attack.

[Click Here To Read More]

you better believe it, Sparring with Canelolujah you get blessed in life.

Comment

Come on Curtis! Give it one more hard run brother. NYC is behind you!

Comment

Remember when him and his stupid friends did that fake funeral thing for GGG.

He certainly looked like he'd seen a ghost when GGG hit him.

Comment

I smell GGG vs Curtis "The Cerebral Assassain Stevens 2! This time Stevens baits GGG in with feints and slips & wins with a big counter left. I can hear Jim Lampley now, "Down goes GGG but a thunderous left hook by the Cerebral assassain!" Roy Jones will be like, "hes not getting up Jim!" & than Max Kellerman will say, "wow, John David Jackson totally transformed Curtis Stevens..." than my alarm clock will go off & i will have to go to work...

Comment

how is a younger guy teaching you **** you already know Curtis stop it you bum he probably taught you how to run away from ggg lol

Comment

Was never familiar with Jackson until Kovalev became known. Good to see he has an array of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                how is a younger guy teaching you **** you already know Curtis stop it you bum he probably taught you how to run away from ggg lol
                U still mad Canelo outboxed your idol? let it go bro, cuz you know deep inside that had Cotto won the fight you would be saying GGG hasn't earned a shot to fight your fighter.

#Onlythetruth

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  ONLY someone who NEVER EXPERIENCED LIFE will say something so dumb as the **** you just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    I smell GGG vs Curtis "The Cerebral Assassain Stevens 2! This time Stevens baits GGG in with feints and slips & wins with a big counter left. I can hear Jim Lampley now, "Down goes GGG but a thunderous left hook by the Cerebral assassain!" Roy Jones will be like, "hes not getting up Jim!" & than Max Kellerman will say, "wow, John David Jackson totally transformed Curtis Stevens..." than my alarm clock will go off & i will have to go to work...
                    What drug are you on ? It seems to send you to fantasy Island

Comment

Working...
                    X