Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez-Lomachenko Formally Announced For June 11 In NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez-Lomachenko Formally Announced For June 11 In NYC

NEW YORK (April 28, 2016) -- You better believe Saturday night's alright for fighting, especially in New York on Puerto Rican Day Parade weekend!

Three-time world champion ROMAN "Rocky" MARTINEZ and World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight world champion VASYL LOMACHENKO will go mano a mano for Martinez's WBO junior lightweight world title and the boxing gem of Puerto Rico, FELIX "El Diamante" VERDEJO, will risk his WBO Latino lightweight crown, undefeated record and No. 2 world rating against JUAN JOSE MARTINEZ in the co-main event of a championship doubleheader Saturday, June 11 -- one day before the famed Puerto Rican Day Parade -- at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The two bouts, scheduled for 12 and 10 rounds, respectively, will be televised live on HBO beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The non-televised undercard will feature the U.S. debut of two-time Olympic gold medalist and three-time World Amateur Champion ZOU SHIMING from The Peoples Republic of China in a 10-round flyweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so basically martinez mando took the step aside money?
    aka u mfs could have paid walters instead

i honestly think lomo wanted to fight everyone at 126 except walters...i give him credit..but i give walters more..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post

i honestly think lomo wanted to fight everyone at 126 except walters...i give him credit..but i give walters more..
      U trolling, right? Chenko offered that boy three hundo k plus a guaranteed half milky. That boy saw wot happened to his afro brotha in Russell and didn't want that white man work

Comment

Seems to be a lot of hype for this fight...

Comment

Good fight.

For me too close to call.

Comment

They offered him Orlando too. Don't forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              They offered him Orlando too. Don't forget that.
              they offered who salido? lomo turned down salido rematch after acting like he wanted it forever? prove it bro...not saying u lying i just want to see it

Comment

Stop Crying!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  U trolling, right? Chenko offered that boy three hundo k plus a guaranteed half milky. That boy saw wot happened to his afro brotha in Russell and didn't want that white man work
                  guaranteed purses are wat ppl fight on..not "lomo specialty" contracts. do you know walters just go robbed and u mean to tell me he should trust TR enough to give him a decision?
                  wow u fools wont just accept fair boxing talk. alwasy have to throw race in the crap

Comment

What exactly are you giving Walters credit for? Losing his title on the scales, drawing some of the worst ratings ever on HBO, or pricing himself out of this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X