Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chilemba Ready: I Will Be The Man To Crush Sergey Kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chilemba Ready: I Will Be The Man To Crush Sergey Kovalev!

Isaac Chilemba, WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight Challenger

"I want to thank Main Events for making this fight possible. Thanks to Sergey Kovalev for giving me this challenge."

On Kovalev's Recent Opponents
    "I believe Kovalev he is a hard-working fighter. There is no such thing as an easy fight. I believe Kovalev worked hard to get where he is. I don't think he would say any of his opponents weren't tough. He has never fought me or someone like him though. This will be a very different fight for Kovalev."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good. Come to fight Chilemba, Killa KOv needs the rounds.

Comment

W/out good power , his cover up type style & defense, he goes 2 # 7...

Comment

We all wish Stevenson got the same set of balls.

Comment

Lol Kovalevs stay busy fight opponents s*** on Stevensons top picks!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Lol Kovalevs stay busy fight opponents s*** on Stevensons top picks!

Stop with the nonsense. Side by side Adonis has the better resume even if marginally. Chilemba is a great fight and he is much better than everyone else that Kovalev fought. That includes the mummy version of Hopkins he beat.

Comment

Same Promoter, easy fight to make ...

Any chance that Al Haymon puts his Champion "Adonis Stevenson" in with his other top Lightheavy, Beterbiev ???

Same promoter, easy fight to make... Just like Kovalev and Chilemba...

Adonis is in his late 30's, Al's got to be looking down the road.... Beterbiev wants Kovalev in a bad way, no ducking down the road for those 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                Stop with the nonsense. Side by side Adonis has the better resume even if marginally. Chilemba is a great fight and he is much better than everyone else that Kovalev fought. That includes the mummy version of Hopkins he beat.
                No. I respect your opinion but you are way off with your analysis, WAY off. Playing it safe is a kind way to put Stevensons title defences of late. Particularly Tommy Karpency which was disgustingly sanctioned by the WBC & a blown up super middleweight in Sakio Bika, who gave Adonis all he could handle anyway. Put that against Kovalev's wins against the likes of the great Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal (twice) & former WBO king Nathan Cleverly and I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                  Adonis best win in his resume is Chad Dawson.

And that version of Dawson was washed up after his loss to Jean Pascal - the same Pascal who got outboxed by Kovalev twice and the same Pascal who defeated Stevenson in amatuers

I don't even mention that Kovalev and Stevenson faced Boone twice, but the only difference is that Stevenson lost one of these fights. Yes, Kovalev's resume is overrated but there's no way Stevenson resume is better

You don't really think that Dawson and Fonfara are better scalps than Hopkins, Pascal and Cleverly.

That mummy version of Hopkins whoops Fonfara with ease
                  Last edited by g27region; 04-28-2016, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Chilemba lol, he couldnt even beat Bellew lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X