Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Austin Trout Grinds Hard For Jermall Charlo Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Austin Trout Grinds Hard For Jermall Charlo Title Shot

Austin Trout training photos for Charlo. WASHINGTON, D.C. Austin Trout (30-2, 17 KOs), the former super welterweight world champion, is ready to collect his second world title on Saturday, May 21 when he meets IBF Junior Middleweight world champion Jermall Charlo in a 12-round match live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from The Chelsea, a one-of-a-kind 40,000-square-foot venue inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see No Doubt Trout back in the mix. Wonder what he's got left.

Comment

Charlo is gonna win. Trout sadly ends up coming short in his big fights

Comment

Trout's gonna get stopped so bad in this fight. Charlo twins are too accurate and Trout's chin is too suspect. Plus I think they have the physical advantage too.

Comment

Trout seems to have a better attitude since the Canelo loss... one of just 2 losses on his record, the other being Lara, who is a confusing chess match for most of his foes. Charlo I don't think is as good of a boxing technician as Lara, but we'll find out. Trout with Hunter now 4 fights will probably show us the best version of himself. I expect this to go to the score cards, and to be close either way. It would be surprising if Trout gets stopped.

Comment

I like Trout, but he seems to just be missing something. Not sure what "it" is, but it's like he'll be that solid B player behind the A-'s and B+'s.

I can see him winning a title by upping his game to a B+ level and beating a title holder who is at a similar or lower level.

I'm not so certain his chin is any MAJOR hinderance. He's gotten caught by hard punches by good fighters. Those solid, unseen shots.

All in all, I think it's a command thing. I think he needs to find a way to take command in parts of fights rather than just taking what his opponents give him. Assert his skills rather than just "showing" them. I think he spends too much time in there showing he's a boxer and not making himself superior.

Comment

Let's go Trout get this W bro !!!!

Comment

I'm picking Trout in this one.

Comment

I like Trout, but he does not seem to have that second gear. He only seems comfortable at a certain pace.

Comment

Regardless of who wins between Trout/Jermall and Jackson/Jermell, I just want decisive winners so LMW can move on to another phase.

Comment

Working...
                    X