Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: Chilemba is a Tough Opponent, I Will Be Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: Chilemba is a Tough Opponent, I Will Be Ready

Ekaterinburg, Russia - The Russian Wrecking Ball, WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion, Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (29-0-1, 26 KOs) returns to his home country of Russia to defend all three of his belts against Isaac "Golden Boy" Chilemba (24-3-2, 10 KOs) on Monday, July 11 in Ekaterinburg.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Meh fight. Chilemba is kinda tough tho. But it should be an easy fight for Kovalev.

Comment

Can't really blame kov he tried to get in with the LHW lineal champ. This is still a shtt fight he should have offered the fight do Fonfara or Alvarez

Comment

nice fight! war kovalev!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Can't really blame kov he tried to get in with the LHW lineal champ. This is still a shtt fight he should have offered the fight do Fonfara or Alvarez
          Alvarez is with main events no? i dont think they want to feed their own fighter to Kovalev...

Fonfara wants big check if the fight happens in USA...Imagine what he would demand if they fight in Russia lol

Comment

who else would he fight?

ward's not ready and kovalev has beaten everyone else of importance at 175 (no i don't consider stevenson important in that division)

chilemba is an alright fight

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              nice fight! war kovalev!!!
              This version is from E.S.P.N:
              The fight will be televised live in Russia on Channel One but American television coverage has been not finalized. Although Kovalev has a contract with HBO, there is no guarantee the network will be able to put on the fight - which will take place on a Monday afternoon United States times.
              "Broadcasting sports events live from certain regions of Russia can be a challenge," Duva said. "HBO Sports is exploring carrying the event in the U.S. It's too early to be definitive. We know they love Sergey."
              Humm! What about their EXCLUSIVITY contract, instead Duva is saying HBO love Sergey; Excuse my English, but WTF. If it's the case, Kovalev vs Stevenson could & can be setup any day in Russia or else, with more money for both on the table;
              Exclusivity rights, yeah right...

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                Alvarez is with main events no? i dont think they want to feed their own fighter to Kovalev...

Fonfara wants big check if the fight happens in USA...Imagine what he would demand if they fight in Russia lol
                That **** Duva said she had Russian billionaires that could buy haymon 10x over

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                  This version is from E.S.P.N:
                  The fight will be televised live in Russia on Channel One but American television coverage has been not finalized. Although Kovalev has a contract with HBO, there is no guarantee the network will be able to put on the fight - which will take place on a Monday afternoon United States times.
                  "Broadcasting sports events live from certain regions of Russia can be a challenge," Duva said. "HBO Sports is exploring carrying the event in the U.S. It's too early to be definitive. We know they love Sergey."
                  Humm! What about their EXCLUSIVITY contract, instead Duva is saying HBO love Sergey; Excuse my English, but WTF. If it's the case, Kovalev vs Stevenson could & can be setup any day in Russia or else, with more money for both on the table;
                  Exclusivity rights, yeah right...
                  She just explained, exclusivity doesn't extend to Monday afternoon fights overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    who else would he fight?

ward's not ready and kovalev has beaten everyone else of importance at 175 (no i don't consider stevenson important in that division)

chilemba is an alright fight
                    do you cinsider Beiterbiev or Fonfara of importance? Because as of now the only important fighter he's beaten is Hop. No Pascal doesn't count he's been past it.

Comment

Working...
                    X