Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Want To Ultimately Face Frampton and Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Want To Ultimately Face Frampton and Rigondeaux

Should it turn out to be a battle of left hooks, WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire, Jr. feels his opponent Zsolt Bedak of Hungary will end up on the receiving end of the Filipino champion's most potent weapon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When does the donaire fight start and how can I watch it?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Donaire's daddy Rigo will be available. Careful what you wish for.

Comment

The Filipino Flash is a warrior and is willing to fight who ever is put in front.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
          I'm pretty sure Donaire's daddy Rigo will be available. Careful what you wish for.
          Dude already fought Rigo, never ducked him and still wants to fight Rigo. Yet haters still find other ways to bash the dude. It don't make sense.

Comment

Boxing needs more fighters like Donaire.
            One of very few world class fighters currently with a pair of balls willing to take risks.

Comment

I like Donaire he'll fight anyone anywhere. Like Rigo and Frampton as well let's get them in the ring!!

Comment

U need a new trainer!! U can't go in there with your slow looping one punch at a time crap.

Comment

Working...
                X